For Linux Users - please use 5.6.2 from this forum thread, fourth up from the bottom of the page.
1. Go the Unity Download Archive Here
2. Once on the Download Archive page, click on Unity 5.x, then you will see 5.6.2 right at the top of the list.
3. If you are using a Windows system, click on the Downloads (Win) button, and on the drop-down menu, choose Unity Installer.
4. If you are using a Mac system, click on the Downloads (Mac) button, and on the drop-down menu, choose Unity Installer.
When Unity has finished downloading, click Run to start the installation.
1. When the Unity Installer window opens, click Next
2. After that, accept the terms and conditions and click Next
3. You will then see a screen called Choose Components. You will need to choose the following components from the list:
- Unity 5.6.2f1
- Windows Build Support
All other components are optional (but can be installed if you want):
4. After selecting these, click Next and choose your installation location.
This will start the download and installation process. Once finished, Unity will be installed.