Copyright, Trademark and IP Policies
The Space Platform is a creative platform - we wish to encourage all creators to upload original innovative content to our platform. When uploading content to our platform however, we request that you do not infringe on other peoples works. This includes incorporating materials such as trademarks from popular brands or other third parties without their explicit consent.
- The Space Platform is a curated service, we aim to personally review most content uploaded onto the service. While this does not guarantee we can prohibit all infringing content (particularly that which we do not recognise), we do aim to limit the need for duplicate complaints over the same content.
- We require a point of contact for all content uploaded to the service, and a contract for all content uploaded for sale. (This does allow us to trace who is responsible for all content uploaded onto the platform)
- We operate with a delay between item purchases and cashouts to developers - this period allows us to retain funds for infringed content, and limit profiting from any infringing content.
If you believe someone has uploaded your IP (or IP for someone you formally represent), you may submit a take-down request to us. While we will honour DMCA takedown requests, please note we are a UK company, and the appropriate form to use is a EU "Article 14" Notice and Take Down as specified under the Electronic Commerce Directive.
For fastest processing, please raise a support ticket at [] with the Regarding field as 'IP & Copyright Infringement'.
For physical notices of infringement, please mail to
RE: IP ENFORCEMENT SINE WAVE ENTERTAINMENT LTD. 22A St. James's Square London, SW1Y 4JH, United Kingdom Phone: +44 (0) 207 078 7449
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where you saw the content (the name or direct URL of a region, our shop front, or an avatar name.)
- A screenshot of the infringing content, or the content it is designed to look like.
- The time, date and timezone of when you saw the infringing content.
- Any details about the content (such as name or creator)
- On what grounds you believe this to be infringing content ("I developed this and did not provide authorisation")
And one (or both) of:
- The details of the copyright or trademark registration regarding this content. If it is not formally registered, please provide evidence that you are the true copyright holder (e.g. in the case of a 3D model, we will accept screenshots of the source files or a link to a promotional website registered prior the upload date with your name attached).
- A signed legal affirmation that you are, or represent the true owner of the content.
The more information you can provide about a piece of infringing content, the faster we can handle removing it. We have a strong respect for the intellectual property of creators, and will always do our best to process such infringements promptly.
Right of Reply
If there is a gray area over a piece of content, and we are not able to sufficiently or reasonably identify the infringement from the materials supplied - but you have provided some evidence or an affirmation stating ownership, we will ask the uploader to respond within 3 business days before making a judgement and possibly removing the content. If they fail to respond in this time, or respond inadequately, we will remove the content.
For that reason, please include as much documentation of the infringement as possible, and evidence of your ownership to limit our need to do this; acceptable evidence could include:
- Copyright registration information
- Links to where the item was originally sold, and some proof you own these listings.
- Screenshot of source files with destructed material (e.g. Photoshop document with layers window visible) that are not already public.
Put Back Notices
If you believe your content was unjustly removed, you will need to state your case, and provide as much documentation and evidence that we have erred in removing your content; as reinstating your content may impose legal liability on us, we will require proof well beyond reasonable doubt that you authored this content, and that the original complaint was fraudulent or incorrect. In cases where there are multiple copyright owners, we will require assurances from all owning parties prior to reinstatement.
Suspensions, Violation of Terms
If you are found to have uploaded unauthorised content, your right to sell in the space marketplace may be suspended or banned. Furthermore, you may be liable for any legal costs imposed on Sine Wave Entertainment dealing with your infringement. See the Space Content Agreement for further information, but in short; do not upload unauthorised content.