For Linux Users - please use 2017.2.1 from this forum thread.
1. Go the Unity Download Archive Here
2. Once on the Download Archive page, click on the Unity 2017.x tab, then scroll down to 2017.2.4
3. If you are using a Windows system, click on the Downloads (Win) button, and on the drop-down menu, choose Unity Installer.
3a. If you are using a Mac system, click on the Downloads (Mac) button, and on the drop-down menu, choose Unity Installer.
When Unity has finished downloading, click Run to start the installation.
1. When the Unity Installer window opens, click Next
2. After that, accept the terms and conditions and click Next
3. You will then see a screen called Choose Components. You will need to choose the following components from the list:
All other components are optional (but can be installed if you want):
4. After selecting these, click Next and choose your installation location.
This will start the download and installation process. Once finished, Unity will be installed.