How to set up VR headsets!
To enable the headsets to work with sinespace, you need to follow these steps:
1. You will need to have SteamVR set up. This will allow the VR to work in sinespace. SteamVR Website
* If you are using an Oculus Rift, you will need to change the settings in the Oculus Application to allow for use in other applications
2. Download our | VR client from our website.
3. Enable VR mode for sinespace.
This can be enabled from the settings on the sinespace login page.
Click on the pink settings button in the far right bottom of the login page to open the settings,
Click on Enable OpenVR or Oculus based on your VR set up.
You will need to make sure the Vivox voice is checked also, so you can communicate with other users in world via voice. Typing is not available
4. You will need to exit the sinespace client and restart it.
Once these steps are done, you are able to use sinespace in VR mode.