The following are known issues when using Unity 2018.3 to Author Content
- The new terrain system in 2018.3 is not yet fully supported. (works in 2018.2 and earlier)
- Uploaded trees may vanish
- Terrain textures may vanish
- Draw Instanced does not work
- SpeedTree 8 files (*.ST) are not yet supported.
- Some nested prefabs are giving issues after processing.
- Making some changes to an existing item's settings (such as cloth) may break the item's rigging, requiring remaking the item.
Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP) and Shader Graph
- The Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP), including both the Lightweight Render Pipeline (LWRP) and High Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) are both still in Unity Preview and not supported in Editor Pack 14. Since Shader Graph requires SRP and is also in Unity Preview, it is also not supported in EP14.
Visual Effects (VFX) Graph
- The Visual Effects (VFX) Graph is still in Unity Preview and not supported in Editor Pack 14.